Charged from trade amount or per 1 share. In addition can be charged agent's commissions, annual depository fee, shareholder servicing fee, inspection fees, transaction fees (conversion, issuance) etc., including VAT, if is applicable
1) The bank does not guarantee trade execution of OTC US stocks - trading is done on individual request basis only; Hard-to-Borrow fee may apply to short selling.
3) Sales or purchase might carry re-registration duty, amount of which is subject to specific equities, as well as other duties; Assets contribution/withdrawal in Russian depositaries is 25 EUR per transaction.
4) An additional fee for credit and withdrawal of funds while trading on Moscow Exchange is charged in RUB ( 31 USD and 41 USD equivalent respectively)
5) In addition stamp duty (0.5% of deal’s volume) and PMT Levy (1GBP per transaction) are collected
6) The purchase of shares of French companies with market capitalization >=1 billion EUR and of Italian with market capitalization > 500 million EUR is applicable to Financial Tax that equals to 0.3% of the deal’s volume for French and 0.12% for Italian companies
7) For purchases of shares of the Irish companies stamp duty (1% of deal’s volume) is additionally charged
8) In addition, Sales Tax of 0.20% is collected for each executed sell order on the Athens Stock Exchange
9) In addition stamp duty (0.1% of deal’s volume) is collected