For deposits up to 12 months:
- In case of early termination of the deposit upon the Client's initiative, the Client shall not receive any interest, and the Bank shall charge the Client a fee of 0.10 (zero point ten) % from the deposit amount.
- Standard early termination – the deposit amount including the interest (if any) shall be paid upon expiry of 7 (seven) day period as of the moment of the receipt of a written deposit agreement termination order.
- Express early termination – to receive funds no later than the next business day, following the day, when a written deposit agreement termination order was submitted to the Bank, the Bank shall charge the Client an additional fee of 0.10 (zero point ten) % from the deposit amount.
- If upon termination of the deposit the interest was overpaid, the Bank shall withhold the overpaid interest from the principal amount of the deposit.
For deposits for 1 year or longer:
- In case of early termination of the term deposit during the first year as of the date of term deposit placement, the interest will not be paid and a 0.25% fee from the deposit amount will be charged.
In case of early termination of the term deposit after 1 year from the date of the term deposit placement:
- If the actual term of the term deposit as of the date of the term deposit placement is less than 1/2 of the whole period indicated in the order, 25% from the amount of interest accrued on the term deposit will be paid.
- If the actual term of the term deposit from the date of the term deposit placement is equal or more then 1/2 of the whole period indicated in the order, 50% of the amount of interest accrued on the term deposit will be paid.
The principal and the accrued interest will be repaid upon expiration of one calendar week following the receipt of your early redemption written request.
- You can also get quicker access to their funds in case of early termination of a deposit – at latest, on the next working day upon receipt of a customer’s written application. This service is chargeable with additional 0.25% fee (min. EUR 100).
When terminating deposits, if there was an overpaid deposit interest by the time of the receipt of your early redemption written request, the excess amount will be recovered from the principal.