Rietumu Bank provides its corporate customers with an opportunity to finance the development of their businesses in Latvia and the Baltic states.
Funds are provided in the form of a credit line - to increase a cash flow or a turnover, or in the form of a classical loan - for investment in current assets or for the implementation of new projects in areas such as construction, development, production, etc.
Consideration of an application: up to two weeks from the moment of provision of a full set of documents.
Loan type: loan/credit line/overdraft
Term: up to 10 years
Amount: from EUR 0.5 Million
Interest rate: as agreed by the parties
- Real estate in Latvia
- Equipment, stock in trade, accounts receivable, etc.
- Loan amount: up to 70% of the fair value of the collateral
- Shares and assets of companies
- Personal and corporate guarantees
- Experience in the credited business area: minimum 3 years
- Positive equity and profitability
- Availability of cash flow which is sufficient for paying the interest rate and the principal amount.
- Registration and insurance of collate
- Issues about granting a loan and its conditions are considered by the Credit Committee of the Bank.
- A loan is granted after the signing of the loan agreement, other documents and fulfilling all necessary conditions.
- Applications for the financing of projects with signs of speculative transactions are not considered.
To apply for a loan, it is required:
- to have a current account in the Bank
- to apply for receiving a loan
- to present the required documents
Head of financial institutions and project lending division