JSC Rietumu Banka Cookie Statement
JSC Rietumu Banka
The Bank processes cookies for the following purposes:
- to remember the parts of site visited by the user to provide engaging content for the site visitors and further disclose issues that are topical for the users;
- to provide the smooth browsing experience for visitors by verifying and ensuring compatibility of the site with the device and browser version;
- to maintain the statistics on how often the users visit certain parts of the site, the data is implemented by developers of the site to tailor its usability and enhance the performance.
Regarding the lifespan, the Bank uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, or transient cookies, are erased as soon as the user shuts the browser down after accessing its content. The session cookies remember what the visitor has chosen on a previous page to avoid repeated input of information during the session. The Bank uses session cookies in order to authenticate the user on the site, providing the browsing session to a site visitor.
- Permanent (persistent) cookies, are saved on the user’s end device to recognize his or her browser sessions and to know if there was any contact between the user’s device and us before, and to identify the most popular sections of the site to offer more efficient user experience and ensure the device compatibility. For this scope of services, the processor gathers such information as device brand (producer), its interface language, browser data and an operational system data.
The site implements cookies of third parties, namely those of Google and Yandex. The third-party service providers use the cookies that are saved on the end device to collect data on how the users surf the site, including the total number of visitors.
How Can I Manage or Delete Cookies?
The user is able to either control or delete cookies according to own preferences, more details are available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Cookies can be deleted from the user’s device or browser settings may be adjusted in a way to prevent cookies from being stored.
Please ensure that your browser setting reflects whether you wish to be warned about and/or accept cookies where possible. Browser capabilities and instructions on how to use them are available in the manual or help file of your browser.
Please follow the instructions from the web browser developers directly, to configure your browser settings (the Bank is not liable for the content of the external links): Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
Deactivation or ‘unticking’ of cookies might lead to the reduced availability of services and conveniences provided by the site.