All customers, with no additional registration, has restricted access to the account where the following can be done:
- Check the status of current and card accounts online;
- Order new cards and has information on the status of current and card accounts online;
- Place deposits and monitor the status of the deposit portfolio;
- Control the status of loan transactions;
- Print out copies of payment orders;
- Exchange currencies practically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Transfer funds between one’s accounts practically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Check the status of the investment portfolio: net asset value, available financing and cleared funds;
- Receive notifications from the bank about key events – extension of authority, statutory documents, etc.;
- Maintain private confidential correspondence with the personal banker, employees of the dealing and trading desks, loan managers and the information service of the bank;
- Export statements in XML (Fidavista), CSV, PDF
Access is achieved via the iRietumu system located at https://i.rietumu.lv
and via iPhone by installing a free iRietumu application from the Apple Store.
Following activation, in addition to the restricted access possibilities, all types of external payments become available.
Full access mode can be used with the availability of the digital certificate from the Rietumu ID package or the Digipass DP700 device.
The iRietumu system operates on modern Windows and Mac OS operating systems and is compatible with the latest versions of the popular Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browsers. To work with the digital certificate, the latest version of Oracle Java is also required.
You can check your system for readiness to work with the iRietumu internet bank on a special page. In the event the system is not fully ready, it will show the missing components and will offer recommendations for their installation. You can find brief guidelines on the iRietumu system settings for Windows and Mac OS X. You can also apply to your system administrator for help in fulfilling the aforementioned recommendations or contact the bank’s support service.
Limits are set as an additional element of safety when performing payment operations via the internet bank. By default, unless indicated otherwise for the internet bank, the limits are set as follows: limit of one operation - EUR 50 000, daily limit – EUR 300 000.
Subsequently, limits can be changed in accordance with the planned volumes of payments, both for a specified period, following which the limits will be returned to the previous level, and for an indefinite period – until further orders.
To work with the internet bank in full access mode, one can use the digital certificate which is available as part of the Rietumu ID package.
The digital certificate is an electronic file which performs the functions of a conventional passport or ID on the internet. The digital certificate is also the equivalent of the customer's signature and seal. The validity of the certificate is five years from the generation date. Upon the expiry of this term, the certificate must be renewed by applying to the bank.
The certificate guarantees the integrity of the provided information, reliable identification of the customer and the safe transfer of data between the customer and the bank.
Usage of the certificate makes payment authorisation simpler and faster, but it may require additional settings on the computer – installation of the digital certificate and free Oracle Java.
For users who experience difficulties in working with the certificates, it is recommended to use the Digipass DP700 device.
Timing for the Processing of Orders
iRietumu system (https://i.rietumu.lv) – daily and round the clock
- Funds transfer between the customer’s accounts (card, investment, current accounts) – daily and round the clock. Orders received during closure of the banking day (from 22:00 to 01:00) will be processed immediately upon its completion.
- Currency exchange – orders are accepted round the clock. Processing of orders up to EUR 5000 – round the clock, above EUR 5000 – following the dealer’s acceptance (on business days from 9:00 to 18:00).
- Opening of deposit accounts and placing funds on deposit – on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Processing of applications for receiving payment cards – on business days from 8:30 to 17:30.
- Customer Support (service by phone, processing of electronic messages and orders) – on business days from 8:30 to 19:00.
- Cancellations of orders for debiting from the account – round the clock. Correction, cancellation and recall of debited orders – on business days from 8:30 to 19:00.
Indicated according to Latvian time (Moscow: -2 hr, New York: +7 hr; Paris, Berlin: +1 hr).