Overdraft is a fast, convenient and flexible form of lending. It is an ideal product for companies that work in a dynamic environment and need to have access to funds at any time.
An overdraft is secured by a stable turnover on the client’s account, based on which the limit, the term and the interest rate are determined. Aside from this, the duration of the client’s collaboration with the bank is taken into account.
Purposes: increase of working assets
Regions: Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan and other CIS countries, Baltic countries
Amount: from EUR 50 thousand to EUR 2 million (or the equivalent amount in USD)
Term: from three months to one year with an option to renew
Rate: from 12% p.a. for the provided financing, 2% p.a. for reservation of the unused part
Currency: USD, EUR
Loan granting conditions:
- Active operations on the account for a minimum of 9 months
- Transparent structure of commercial activities
- The amount of incoming payments must not be below EUR 500 thousand a month
- The lending limit is 25% of the business turnover amount
- Turnover on accounts in Rietumu Bank
- Personal and corporate guarantees